MindUP is an evidence-based social emotional learning program grounded in neuroscience, mindful awareness and positive psychology. Created to support the mental health and wellbeing of children from 3 to 14 years of age. MindUP is a whole-school, strengths-based curriculum designed to lay strong foundations for children to navigate the challenges of the 21st century with resilience, kindness and compassion.
We are excited to announce our new online platform and membership program. Memberships are available to all individuals interested in the MindUP program. Membership provides you with access to:
- Electronic MindUP curriculum
- Exclusive self-paced training opportunities for educators, parents, caregivers, and individuals looking to start or continue their MindUP learning journey
- Additional content including an expert video series and other resources to support MindUP integration
- Access to a free course for parents and administrators
- Brain Break Resource Center which will include a variety of guided brain breaks and a menu of chime sounds that stimulate the brain.